Salt River Tubing Transportation
Lux Transportation Salt River Tubing Transportation Party bus rentals or Shuttle bus rentals
Lux Transportation provide Salt River Tubing Transportation for you and your guest to and from the Salt River to enhance your Salt River Tubing trip.
Tubing down the Salt River is one of Arizona’s greatest attractions. If you are planning a day tubing trip with friends on the Salt River — consider renting out a shuttle bus or party bus from Lux Transportation. We have per passenger pricing that ensures the safely of your trip to this party attraction. The last thing you want to worry about after a long day of drinking in the hot sun is how your friends and family are going to get home.
Lux Transportation will book your Salt River Tubing Transportation in either a party bus rental or shuttle bus rental from your residence or a starting point and make certain that everyone on the trip is taken care, so you can just have fun on your adventure with you friends. Check out our Rentals.
Here’s what to bring:
- Swimsuit, shorts, hat and water shoes or old tennis shoes. Don’t wear sandals — the river bottom is rocky and it’s easy to lose them while floating.
- An old sheet. The rental tubes are black and heat quickly in the sun. Wet the sheet and drape it over your tube, and you’ll be comfortable for the ride.
- Life vests are recommended for children. Salt River Tubing & Recreation does not have life vests to rent, but they can be purchased for $6 at the snack bar or you can bring your own.
- Ample water and a sturdy cooler (foam coolers break easily and are environmentally unfriendly). Glass containers are prohibited and will be confiscated.
- Plenty of sunblock. You’ll be basking in the sun all day, and it’s easy to forget to reapply. Stash an extra tube in your cooler.
- Snacks and lunch, especially if you’re going on a longer float.
When you get there
- Arrive early to avoid long lines and congestion in the parking lot. Holiday weekends, especially Memorial Day, are the busiest.
- Rent a tube and shuttle pass at check-in, or bring your own tube. It’s cash only, and you need to leave a driver’s license as a deposit for every give tubes rented. Bring back your tube or you’ll have to pay a fine.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old and 4-feet tall to rent a tube and take the shuttle. Buses take riders to the launch area, which has a rocky path to the water, just below Stewart Mountain Dam.
- Three float options are available. Going from Point 1 to Point 2 takes 1½ to two hours. Going from Point 2 to Point 4 takes 2½ to three hours. The longest ride, from Points 1 to 4, takes four to five hours.